Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and unwind in our tranquil, scenic valley.We have various types of accommodation to cater for your different needs. Prices current until 30th June, 2013.
Self contained cabins $120 double (minimum two night stay)
$10 extra person (Single nights available upon request)
$25 double $20 single
$6 per night per person
under 3yrs free
$6.60 per site per night (additional to camping fee)
Our 6 self-contained cabins with ensuites include linen, towels, crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, microwave, full size stove, double bed electric blankets and tea/coffee facilities and sleep up to 5 people. Because of our location, television reception is not the best. So our cabins do not have T.V. This can be your time to be a couple, a family, or a group of friends. Bring along the family board games, a pack of cards, colouring pencils and books for the kids, or that good reading book that you haven't yet finished. Have a game of cricket, kick a football, go for a bushwalk. Whilst the wildlife centre closes at 4.00pm, you can still walk around the large animals until dark, and then you can wait to see what wildlife comes out at night.
Cabin guests also receive discounted admission to the Wildlife Centre, and you can return each consecutive day that you stay with us at no extra charge.
• Cancellations made within 30 days of booking arrival date incur a 100% cancellation fee. Cancellations made with more than 30 days notice incur an administration charge of 30% of total booking fee.
• All prices displayed are in AUD$.
Conditions of use:
• No smoking in cabins.
• No pets.
• No parties.
• At check-in you will be required to provide a credit card to cover any incidental charges.
• Breakages, damages and missing items will be at the expense of the guest.
• A fee may be charged if the cabin is left in an unacceptable state.
• You must have attained 18 years of age to book accommodation.
An affordable, value for money alternative for the budget conscious traveller.
Units include power, heater, kettle refrigerator and stovette. Water supply nearby.
CARAVAN PARK / CAMPING GROUND
The camping area is an attractive large grassed area along the banks of the Leven River.
There are 12 powered sites and amenties/laundry block and disabled facilities.
Swap and go gas bottle exchange now available.